Well dear readers, it seems we have reached yet another milestone. I’ve finally gotten a blog award.
I have, this very weekend in fact, been nominated for two blogger awards, first from the estimable sued51 of http://sued51.wordpress.com/, and secondly from the incomparable Exceeding the Speed Limit, of http://exceedingspeed.wordpress.com/ . Congratulations. Your loyalty has been duly noted…
As for the rest of you…
Anyway, I encourage you to go a visit their blogs. Sued51 gave me the sunshine award, I suppose for bing luminous, though more likely because I somehow brightened her day.
I’m glad I could help. Exceedingspeed gave me the one lovely blog award, for having a lovely blog. Again, I say thank you.
Now, Down to Business
Reports have reached me that there are certain… requirements one must fulfill in order to fully receive an award. Many bothans died to bring me this information, and so I thought it only fair that I would act on it as soon as possible. Apparently, I have to answer some questions about myself, though the intelligence the bothans had stolen was damaged and incomplete. I would have gotten quite upset with them, but they managed to let me know that the new death star isn’t fully manned or fully operational yet.
Plus, they’re all dead anyway, and you can only beat a corpse so many times before your arm gets tired, so what’s the point in being mad?
Some Facts About Me
- My favorite time of year: is fall. I wrote a post about it in a drunken fit of ecstasy the likes of which I won’t see for quite some time. I’m broke and out of booze. Alas, such is life. You can read it here.
- My Theme Song: Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden. Not only is it one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite bands, but I both am afraid of the dark and enjoying scaring people when I hide in the dark.
- What would you like to change about yourself? I would like to not have allergies. That would be awesome. Also, if I could shoot lasers out of my eyes…
- What is it that you do, anyway? I am currently a graduate film student at the FSU college of motion picture arts. I’m in the screenwriting program. When I’m not doing that, I’m usually plotting with pinky on how best to take over the world.
- Whats your favorite time of day? Morning. Easy. I love coffee, breakfast food (bacon, donuts and CHICKEN BISCUITS) , and the sunrise. These things all go hand in hand, and each one is complimented by the other, so that when all three are combined, this happens:
What is your favorite day: Thursday. It has both the knowledge that the week is now more than half over, and the tangible anticipation of the fun the weekend will bring. It’s much like Christmas. I enjoy it’s build up much more than the actual day. Therefore the penultimate christmas experience is Christmas Eve. I still have trouble getting to sleep on Christmas Eve.
7. What is your favorite physical activity? Pillaging. Second? Ultimate Frisbee.
8.What is your favorite DnD class? Wizard, easy. What’s not to like?
9. What is your favorite monster? Cthulhu, though he is more of an ancient one, a being from the stars, and an old god than a “monster,” though he is most certainly “monstrous. H. P. Lovecraft is one of my favorite writers, and Cthulhu is one of his greatest creations. There’s even a Metallica song about it.
10. Favorite Clint Eastwood Movie? This is a tough one. I think I’d have to go with “Fistful of Dollars.” The good, the bad, and the Ugly is awesome, but it’s so long. I just watch it for the shootout at the end, which is one of my favorite scenes in anything ever.
11. What is your Ideal Villain Lair? An inactive volcano, that is secretly active, so that when the hero’s army invades, you can flood the complex with lava and be done with his pitiful attempts to foil you forever.
12. What is your favorite movie that takes place in Bruges? …In Bruges.
13. Who is your favorite author? Sir Terry Pratchett. He is absolutely fabulous. Go read all of his books, now!
14. What is your favorite foreign language? German, because I know it.
Well, thats quite enough of that. Now I suppose I have to nominate some other blogs. Let’s see…
1. http://movealongblog.blogspot.com/ writes about karate, philosophy, and everything in between. Who cares if she is on blogspot and not wordpress? That’s her challenge, not mine.
2. http://giddysap.wordpress.com/ has fun pictures and interesting musings. Giver her a read.
3. http://doesthishappentoyou.wordpress.com/ blogs about funny everyday stories, and occasionally reblogs/narrates some of my own.
4.http://jacquedhoward.wordpress.com/ is a fellow writer who has a very organized, interesting, and delightful blog. I am jealous of it’s ease of use and scroll bar thing on the homepage.
5.http://somethingfathappened.wordpress.com/ writes about… um wow… everything and everything, and everything in between the two.
6. http://darkofficehumour.wordpress.com/ writes humorous things, and has a book too. Lucky. I wish I had a book. Though I dont have one due to lack of trying. Maybe one day…
Well, thats about it. I’m glad i’ve finally gotten a blog award. I’ve been waiting a long time. As the title states, though, it was only inevitable, and so to anyone waiting for their first one who may happen to read this, I have one thing to say to you. It’ll happen eventually. It is only inevitable, after all.